Hi everyone, thanks for checking in, this is the space where I write about my favorite subjects... and those are related mainly to technology, coding web pages and designing graphics. However, as I am a "tech addicted", I would occasionally review gadgets, talk about the technologies that make them work, talk about computers, operating systems and many more subjects all related to the amazing world of science and technology.
- If you are a fresh WP new user and have come to a point where you need to move your site from a hosting to another or from your localhost to your web host this article might be helpful to you. I have written bullet points so that you can go straight to the point […]Read More »
- As reported by previous reviews, this is a small & simple yet a great plugin and very useful if you often have to create an account for collaborators and don’t want to waste time annotating who and where has to access to this and that site. I often have the need to grant temporary back-end […]Read More »
- What The File saves lots of time, and believe me, when you have a tight timeline to deal with, your time is as precious as gold. With What The File there is no need to investigate your theme folder and no need on spending countless time trying to understand which template file is the one […]Read More »
- This can come very handy for cafe or restaurant owners. The SVG file is of very high resolution and the menu can be used to print large menus to affix at walls or billboards style printouts. Fonts are basic Linux embedded, (Ubuntu), so no need to install additional ones. In order to customize the menu […]Read More »
- This is my first attempt of designing a product mockup using a design software which is not the very well known Adobe Photoshop. As I have moved to Linux OS on my machines I had no choice than going the open source way. So here it is, a simple biscotti box with graphics in perspective […]Read More »
Software & Technologies Adopted
Updated RSS Feed reader for Android
If you like reading news or blogs, try Nerdico, my app at Google Play store.
Nerdico comes already setup with Tech News but you can adapt it with any feed of your choice. Plus, on this update, (and this is the good news), Nerdico is now offering the possibility to stream or download your favorite podcast on both audio and video, (BETA). There have been a few minor issues reported as for the audio or video not being able to play, (KitKat 4.4.4.), and I worked hard to fix the bug that was causing this issue. It should be now fixed, however, if you install the app and encounter any issues, please let me know and I will see if I can help out. Sometime could be a combination of OS version and phone restrictions, (firewalls etc).