Free Social Media Post Template for Canva?
SIGN ME UP!
So you design hundreds of social media post per week, and you do it online with Canva, because saves you lots of time and because yes, it is an amazing tool that will do the magic for you with its assorted selection of templates. It is all good… until you realize one day that you are running out of templates and you don’t want to use the same twice as you want to give to your posts (or to your clients if you are an agency or freelancer).
So what do you do?
Well, perhaps you could design your templates in Canva by yourself..but hey…that requires even more time and, you are busy all week with your design, and writing job, certainly you don’t want to spend the week-end leisure time on this project instead of taking the dog to the park or going running in the fields with your dirt bike….or who knows what else.
Is Canva an interesting topic?
Anyway if that picture is familiar to you, stick around, as I have some good news. This week is on us. We have designed a set of posts that you can customize with your logo, business details and powerful message to your viewers. Below is a slideshow for a quick view but your can follow the Canva share link to get your own copy and make your edits.
So what are you waiting for? Go and get it. Have fun and as always keep designing with fun.
Please read the below before you proceed using our templates:
Terms and conditions:
- All our resources can be used for both personal and commercial projects.
- We are not liable for the misuse of the resources we provide you. They can be customized and modified to fit your requirements.
- Redistribution, resells, lease, license, sub-license or offering our resources to third party is not allowed. This includes uploading our resources to another website and offering our resources as a separate attachment from any of your work.
- All our resources can be used by you or by the clients you purchase it for.
- Some images are taken from pixabay.com, which are commercial free.
Web and Graphic Designer and also a tech enthusiast.
I love to design web sites, logos, brochures, banners and anything that sends a message to an audience. I do it for both the private and the commercial sector.